Sunday, February 20, 2011

2/20 Weekend wrapup

It's Sunday morning after what has been a pretty uneventful week. I had a lot of classes this week and I didn't really do anything special. So now it's your turn; I'm sure you all have tons of questions that you are just dying to ask me. Please feel free to either ask your questions via the comment link on this post, or sending me an electronic mail (otherwise known as an e-mail), and I will address all of your queries on a one-by-one basis. 

3 comments:

  1. oslo is only 3 1/2 hours away. Why don't you sneak a get away soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go soon but I'm waiting for the weather to warm up a little first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. last few blogs have been short on info...so my question is: "why haven't you done anything interesting?"..
    submitted by a faithful follower

    ReplyDelete