Monday, February 7, 2011

monday 2/7

I hadn't posted all weekend so I'm sure it was a struggle for you to fill the void left in your life left by my blog. Here's what you missed:
Friday night was the kick-off dance. Everyone went to some club downtown. It wasn't that great but I didn't hate it either. Saturday I had nothing to do so I went to the gym then my friend Marja and I went into town and walked around. I joined the Gothenburg public library. It is the coolest library ever. Next time I go I'll take some pictures so you can see what I mean. After we met some people for ficka (coffee)which is a very popular thing to do on a Saturday. Later, a few French Canadians joined us so we watched the Rangers play the Canadians.
Sunday was pretty boring, I didn't really do much during the day, I went to the gym, and my buddy Mikael and I made cheeseburgers. Much later I tried to watch the Super Bowl but I fell asleep in the second half.
Today was more of the same; I went to the gym, got some homework done and then I had my first Swedish class. It's very difficult. I will have more to say about it later in the week. I have to go now but check back tomorrow for more updates.

1 comment: