Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some notes for Thursday

I had a ton of reading to do for class tomorrow so that's what I've been doing today. Last night I went to karaoke at Kafé Haga. Nobody was any good. The highlight of the evening came when three Chinese students sang the only song in English that they knew: Yankee Doodle. It was outrageously funny. Yesterday was also Austrailia day so after Karaoke some people walked across town to the Dancing Dingo: Gothenburg's Ausie bar.
Once we got there, there was a very slow moving line going around the corner. Being the patient individual that I am, I waited a good 4 minutes until myself and 20 or so like minded people walked across the street to
Rock Bar.
Rock Bar is a heavy metal bar and was not at all any of our scene, however we got indoors a good 40 minutes before the Australians. Everyone hung out for a while, and a good time was had by all. I met some new people, and everyone took the tram back to olofshojd together. *Fun Fact* In Sweden it is common for bars to have blackjack tables.
That's all for now, I'm going to go find some dinner.

2 comments: