Tuesday, February 15, 2011

København

This past weekend I visited Copenhagen. My friends and I had a wonderful wonderful time. On Saturday, we went to the Carlsberg Museum, walked around Christiania (where you are not allowed to take pictures). Then on Sunday we had breakfast at a Danish bakery, went to Rosenborg castle, went to the art museum, saw the little mermaid, and visited the museum of Danish resistance. Here are some photos from my trip.
This was my breakfast; I had a Danish danish. It was such a treat.

Everyone at the Carlsberg museum.
Me at the little mermaid
Me with Pablo Picasso at the art museum


 Here are some photos from Rosenborg castle, home to Christian IV, Denmark's Greatest king.

4 comments:

  1. NO ONE HAS EVER CALLED PABLO PICASSO AN ASSHOLE!
    NICE PIX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time in wonderful, wonderful Copenhagen. Did you see Danny Kaye?
    Danish danish - such a treat.
    Uncle Mitchell doesn't have to be everywhere, that's what the Pepsi elves are for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is Rosen short for Rosenborg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't imagine how much I enjoyed today's blog! I am rofl!! You are so funny.

    ReplyDelete